- Order number: HK5106312314
Base & Top – the next generation of allergy encasing
To further improve patient care with encasings for allergies and neurodermatitis, allergo natur came up with the idea of developing a mattress protection technology that enables a much simpler and faster changing process for all individual bed solutions in the form of a highly flexible modular system.
The solution is so simple it is ingenious: The next generation of allergy encasings from allergo natur now feature innovative Base & Top technology. The encasing consists of two sections: a base and a top. Encasing the mattress is no longer a difficult process. The mattress can be simply encased and securely fastened with a specially fitted all-round zipper.
Optimum protection with the flexible allergo modular system
Particularly for queen- and king-sized beds for patients for whom simple and practical use is key
For patients who need to wash an encasing more often (e.g. in cases of incontinence, heavy perspiration or for young children)
For patients who struggle to change the encasing by themselves (e.g. the elderly, those living alone, or those with back problems)
For patients with a large bed cover/mattress topper over two single mattresses (e.g. box spring bed)
allergo Base – forming a strong base for long-term use
allergo Base always consists of a perfect "trough" for the mattress — the mattress is simply placed inside the trough. allergo Base is always the same height. With its reinforced, 4 inches high edge, it nestles perfectly against the mattress, thereby preventing dust mites and dust mite allergens from below from entering or leaving your mattress. The high water vapor permeability and breathability contribute to a restful sleeping climate and promote healthy sleep in the patient.
allergo Top – flexible and easy to use
Depending on the mattress thickness, the appropriate allergo Top is placed on the mattress and the single surrounding zipper is fastened. The special internal protection flap guarantees that no dust mites can penetrate the zipper. In addition, the special protection flap also conceals the two ends of the zipper, ensuring that these don't catch on the bed or fitted sheets. The protection flap also adds an extra layer of security, ensuring that no dust mites or their droppings can escape at this point.
At a glance
- High patient compliance - further promotes therapeutic success through simpler usability in everyday life
- Simple and rapid to remove and replace
- Allergens are not stirred up when changing the bed
- Suitable for frequent washing
- Internal zipper cover for maximum allergen protection
- Reliable dust mite protection, even for individual mattress solutions
- allergo Top is available in a wide range of different heights
- Can be changed by one person
- Flexible modular system: the base stays while the top is replaced, e.g. if you purchase a thicker or thinner mattress, or choose a different thickness for the top